University of Pretoria 2023 Scholarships for Masters in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa: (Deadline 31 July 2022)
The Masters in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa is a two-year programme and is offered as a blended learning course comprising of online interaction and residential block-weeks in Pretoria. Two contact sessions will be scheduled every year (four contact sessions over the period of two years).
About University of Pretoria
The University of Pretoria (UP) was established in 1908 with just four professors and 32 students, in a little house called Kya Rosa. Today, it is one of the largest research universities in South Africa. UP has transformed into a dynamic university community of staff and students who come from a range of diverse backgrounds and cultures showcasing South African and global societies. The University was born from a vision to create a space for quality education and for new ideas to flourish. Over the course of its existence, and through different phases of political power and social change, UP
Scholarships for Masters in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa
- Type Masters
- Organisation University of Pretoria
- Country to study South Africa
- School to study University of Pretoria
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline July 31, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Scholarships for Masters in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa
Sholarships of up to US$15000, funded by the European Union are available.
Requirements for Scholarships for Masters in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa Qualification
- The LLM degree is open to individuals with a LLB degree or equivalent.
- The MPhil degree is open to non-lawyers with at least an honours degree in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa OR any other qualification in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa that allows admission to a master’s programme at the institution where the undergraduate qualification was obtained. If that qualificatio has duration of less than 4 years, substantial proven practical or professional experience in sexual and reproductive rights in Africa, subject to the discretion of the Dean, is further required.
Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate human rights experience or interest. A maximum of fifteen students will be accepted for the 2021 academic year.
July 31, 2022
How to Apply
- Click here to read about the application process
- Click here to apply online (please note – you must create an account on the Submittable platform before you can apply)
All the holders of non-South African Degree Certificates are encouraged to evaluate their qualifications with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
For more details, visit University of Pretoria website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.