University of Stirling 2022 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships(Deadline: December 20, 2021)
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from developing Commonwealth countries, looking to study selected postgraduate Masters courses.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and UK universities, to support students from developing commonwealth countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate course.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Arthrex Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects. It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university
Aim and Benefits of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
The scholarship covers:
- tuition fees
- maintenance/ living cost stipend
- return flights
- thesis grant
- study travel grant (if applicable)
- one-off arrival allowance
Requirements for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible, you must:
- be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- by September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country (as classified by the World Bank)
- be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.