University of Stirling 2022 Postgraduate South Africa Scholarships in UK for Master: (Deadline Ongoing)
We have a long history of supporting international students to become global citizens and forge successful careers around the world.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either South African nationals or are living in South Africa at the point of application, and are classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects. It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university.
University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organisation University of Stirling
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University of Stirling
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline July 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
The scholars will receive the award amount of £4,000 to study for a postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship Qualification
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a South African national or living in South Africa at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
July 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Stirling on www.stir.ac.uk to applyStudents will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.