University of Sydney 2021 Dean’s Undergraduate Scholarship (Australia )
Dean’s Undergraduate international awards at Australia is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business and related
This scholarship assists high-achieving international students studying an undergraduate coursework degree at the Business School.
About University Of Sydney
When William Charles Wentworth proposed the idea of Australia’s first university in 1850, he imagined “the opportunity for the child of every class to become great and useful in the destinies of this country”. We’ve stayed true to that original value and purpose by promoting inclusion and diversity for the past 160 years. It’s the reason that, as early as 1881, we admitted women on an equal footing to male students. Oxford University didn’t follow suit until 30 years later, and Jesus College at Cambridge University did not begin admitting female students until 1974. It’s also
Dean’s Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation University Of Sydney
- Country to study Australia
- School to study University Of Sydney
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNot Specified
Aim and Benefits of Dean’s Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship is valued at $5000 per year tenable for up to four years (inclusive of honours).
Requirements for Dean’s Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- have an accepted high school qualification
- have an outstanding ATAR or equivalent
- meet admission and language requirements
- be starting an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney Business School, or completing a Foundation Program with a minimum WAM of 90 and admission to an undergraduate coursework degree with the school.
How to Apply
No separate application required. Eligible students are assessed upon course admission.
For more details, visit University of Sydney website.