University of Sydney 2022 International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship: (Deadline Ongoing)
This scholarship will provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty of Engineering.
About University Of Sydney
When William Charles Wentworth proposed the idea of Australia’s first university in 1850, he imagined “the opportunity for the child of every class to become great and useful in the destinies of this country”. We’ve stayed true to that original value and purpose by promoting inclusion and diversity for the past 160 years. It’s the reason that, as early as 1881, we admitted women on an equal footing to male students. Oxford University didn’t follow suit until 30 years later, and Jesus College at Cambridge University did not begin admitting female students until 1974. It’s also ..
International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship
- Type Postgraduate
- Organisation University Of Sydney
- Country to study Australia
- School to study University Of Sydney
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- up to four research periods for a successful master’s by research recipient (no possible extension)
- up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship Courses
Requirements for International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship Qualification
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
How to Apply
Engineering HDR students who can provide evidence of their stipend allowance being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded will be considered for this scholarship.
To express interest, contact email@example.com
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have also apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Note: The award of this scholarship is subject to funding availability.
For more details, visit University of Sydney website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.