University of Sydney 2022 Scholars Awards for Undergraduate Students: (Deadline 30 September 2022)
This scholarship supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
About University Of Sydney
When William Charles Wentworth proposed the idea of Australia’s first university in 1850, he imagined “the opportunity for the child of every class to become great and useful in the destinies of this country”. We’ve stayed true to that original value and purpose by promoting inclusion and diversity for the past 160 years. It’s the reason that, as early as 1881, we admitted women on an equal footing to male students. Oxford University didn’t follow suit until 30 years later, and Jesus College at Cambridge University did not begin admitting female students until 1974.
Sydney Scholars Awards
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation University Of Sydney
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline September 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Sydney Scholars Awards
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
Requirements for Sydney Scholars Awards Qualification
- be a domestic student or an onshore international student who is due to complete or recently completed an Australian Year 12 qualification such as the HSC or an equivalent qualification such as the International Baccaulaureate
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 to 99.85 or equivalent
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
September 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Sydney on sydneyuniversity.formstack.com to applyPlease read Sydney Scholars application information (pdf. 175KB) before commencing an application.
When the application opens on 11 April 2022, complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
For more details, visit University of Sydney website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.