University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia- Fully Funded: (Deadline 31 December 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Sydney in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st December 2021.
The University of Sydney among the top universities in the world. All the academic fields are available at Sydney University. Also, the University and Government of Australia will cover all of your expenses. Due to Covid-19 most of the Australian Universities are accepting the Duolingo English Test which can be given by sitting at home.
The duration for the Undergraduate program is 4 years, the Masters’ Program is 2 years, and for the Ph.D. is 3 years. Likewise, it’s the best opportunity for the students for the study who want to study in Australia with the international standard staff. Moreover, the University encourages you to must apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2021. For more details read the complete article.
List of Available Courses
Here is the list of available courses and fields for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2021:
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Also, Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Social Work
- Moreover, Medicine and Health
- Likewise, Law
- $6000 per year will be given to those who are selected for an undergraduate degree.
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum
- Tuition Fee
- Furthermore, Free Accommodation
- Medical Funds
- Additionally, Airfare
- Paid maternity leave
- Compensation Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Similarly, Research funds also offer.
If you are interested in this fully funded scholarship you need to fulfill the Eligibility criteria given below
- Applicant should be an international student from any country
- Additionally, Applicants must have a Good Academic Record.
- High School Degree for Bachelors program.
- Similarly, Should have an Undergraduate Degree for Masters Program.
- Masters Degree for Ph.D. Program.
- Furthermore, Personal statement.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia:
- All the required documents must be in the English language
- Also, Official Transcripts
- Acceptance Letter
- Likewise, Research Proposal
- Two recommendation letters.
- The Highest degree transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded
- Moreover, relevant publications or Academic thesis (for Ph.D. program applications)
- Other Related documents
- Also, applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
The last date to apply for the University of Sydney scholarships for the international 2021 for Bs and for Master & Ph.D. accepted all year.