University of the Incarnate Word 2022 Freshmen Scholarships in the USA: (Deadline 1 January 2021)
The University of the Incarnate Word offers a number of scholarships to first degree seeking undergraduate students. All merit based scholarships are renewable for up to four years as long as a minimum grade point average of 3.0 is maintained. All awards are given at the time of admission.
About University of the Incarnate Word
The University of the Incarnate Word (UIW) is a private Catholic university whose main campus is located in San Antonio and Alamo Heights, Texas, United States. Founded in 1881 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, the university’s main campus is located on 154 acres (0.6 km2).
University of the Incarnate Word Bachelor
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization University of the Incarnate Word
- Country to study United States
- School to study University of the Incarnate Word
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
Aim and Benefits of University of the Incarnate Word Bachelor
- The successful applicants of Freshmen Scholarships in the USA 2022 will receive an award ranging from $5,000 – $20,000 per year.
Requirements for University of the Incarnate Word Bachelor Qualification
- The Freshmen Scholarships in the USA 2022 is open to students of all nationalities.
- Students applying to the University for the first time directly from high school are eligible.
- Applicants must high school grades and SAT or ACT test scores.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of the Incarnate Word on uiw.elluciancrmrecruit.com to applyStep 1: Submit your application.
Step 2: Submit your high school transcripts.
Transcripts can be emailed in a PDF format to email@example.com or physical copies can be mailed to:
University of the Incarnate Word
Office of Admissions
4301 Broadway, CPO 285
San Antonio, TX 78209
Step 3: Submit your SAT and/or ACT scores (optional).
This year, submission of standardized test scores is optional. If you are submitting test scores, an official report must be received from the testing center. You can request your score be sent to UIW by listing our code when you register for the exam. (Our code for the SAT is 6303, and ACT is 4106.)
Step 4: Submit additional application documents (if applicable).
- G.E.D. scores (if applicable). If you have achieved the General Equivalency Diploma, an official score report must be submitted.
- AP/Achievement or CLEP Test Score (if taken)
- Dual credit transcripts (if taken)
Step 5: Submit your FAFSA.
Apply for financial aid beginning Oct. 1 each year to qualify for state, federal and university grants (UIW FAFSA code: 003578).
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.