University of Virginia School of Nursing 2021 International Scholarships (USA)
To help bear the expenses of international tuition, the University of Virginia is providing the School of Nursing international awards for students. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship is for any undergraduate or graduate nursing students who want to study at the School of Nursing or UVA. The students will receive financial awards up to $3,000 to cover the cost of the undertaken programme.
The University of Virginia is a public research university and is the flagship university of Virginia and home to the Academical Village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It ranks 26th among national universities and has a vision of discovery, innovation, and development of the full potential of talented students from all walks of life.
Why choose to study at the University of Virginia? The University of Virginia is a public university designed to advance human knowledge, educate leaders and cultivate an informed citizenry. UVA offers an affordable, world-class education and is ranked 2nd Best Value Public University by Money Magazine. 8Their unswerving commitments to initiatives that grow, strengthen and shape the institution for the future are commendable. UVA is a diverse university promoting an inclusive and welcoming environment for its students.
Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered at the School of Nursing of the University of Virginia are eligible.
About University of Virginia
In 1819, Thomas Jefferson founded the University of Virginia and inaugurated a bold experiment – a public university designed to advance human knowledge, educate leaders and cultivate an informed citizenry. More than two centuries later, this vision is thriving. Across Grounds – and throughout the world – UVA students, faculty, staff and alumni challenge convention, break barriers and pursue the greater good….
School of Nursing International Scholarships
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation University of Virginia
- Country to study United States
- School to study University of Virginia
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline October 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of School of Nursing International Scholarships
- The students will be given $3,000 to help cover the partial cost of the international academic programme undertaken at UVA.
- For any undergraduate or graduate nursing student wanting to study abroad
- Intended to help defray some of the costs of international academic
Requirements for School of Nursing International Scholarships Qualification
The applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme at UVA
October 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? University of Virginia on www.nursing.virginia.eduGo to University of Virginia on www.nursing.virginia.eduto apply
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school forms and transcripts
- Recommendation from one counsellor
- Mid-year reports
- College reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have appeared for GRE.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0