University of Waterloo Canada 2021 Graduate Scholarship
University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Waterloo, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 per term . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship, normally valued at $1,000 per term for up to three terms, is awarded to graduate students registered full time in a Master’s or Doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
About University of Waterloo
Waterloo goes beyond the classroom, to a place where experience is the teacher. Beyond problems to solutions that address social, technical and economic needs. Beyond the laboratory, to the research that propels industries, organizations and society. Waterloo is at the forefront of innovation and is home to transformational research and inspired learning. Located in the heart of Canada’s technology hub, we are growing a network of global partnerships that will shape the future by working beyond disciplines and building bridges with industry, institutions and communities. Our inc…&nb… read more
University of Waterloo Postgraduate Scholarship
- Typ Postgraduate
- Organisation University of Waterloo
- Country to study Canada
- School to study University of Waterloo
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Waterloo Postgraduate Scholarship
Successful applicants of the University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship 2021 will receive a minimum of $1,000 per term for up to three terms (value and duration may vary, depending on other funding the student may be receiving).
Requirements for University of Waterloo Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Domestic and international graduate students registered full-time in a Master’s or Doctoral program.
- Minimum first-class (80%) cumulative average in the current program or over the last two full-time academic years required.
- Must be within the time limits of the program.
- No application is required. Departments will nominate students automatically based on their allocation of funds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Waterloo on uwaterloo.ca to apply No application is required, graduate departments will nominate eligible students automatically based on their allocation of funds.