University of Wollongong in Dubai 2021-2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students
The postgraduate Academic Scholarship at UOWD covers 15% to 25% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other costs involved in undertaking study.
About University of Wollongong in Dubai
Established in 1993, University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) was the first international and Australian university in the UAE, and is now part of a global brand that has campuses in Australia, Hong Kong and Malaysia. With a 26-year track record, the University offers internationally-recognised degrees that are accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia’s independent national quality assurance and regulatory agency for higher education, the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Educa… read more
University of Wollongong in Dubai Masters Scholarships
- OrganisationUniversity of Wollongong in Dubai
- Country to studyUnited Arab Emirates
- School to study–
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineSeptember 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of University of Wollongong in Dubai Masters Scholarships
Two categories of scholarship are available to postgraduate students.
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
Requirements for University of Wollongong in Dubai Masters Scholarships Qualification
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students only who will be undertaking full time study.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
September 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Wollongong in Dubai on www.uowdubai.ac.ae to applyIf you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) for current students and submitted via the Scholarship Form.