UQ 2021 Scholarship in Quantitative Biology for International Students
UQ 2021 Scholarship in Quantitative Biology is offered for Masters degree in the field of Biology, mathematics
About University of Queensland, Australia
We offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything we have on offer. Depending on the rules and conditions of the scholarship you apply for, it might be possible to hold more than one scholarship at once – so, read all rules and conditions closely.
UQ Scholarship in Quantitative Biology
- Type Postgraduate
- Organization University of Queensland, Australia
- Country to study Australia
- School to study University Of Queensland, Australia
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline November 30, 2021
Aim and Benefits of UQ Scholarship in Quantitative Biology
UQ Scholarship in Quantitative Biology provides an award worth $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually.
Requirements for UQ Scholarship in Quantitative Biology Qualification
- This scholarship is for domestic and international students who have received an unconditional offer to study the #24 or #32 Master of Quantitative Biology program at The University of Queensland on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria defined in the next section.
- The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students in the #24 Master of Quantitative Biology or students who have successfully completed the first semester of the #32 Master of Quantitative Biology.
- The scholarship is not available to students who have already completed a related postgraduate degree
Interview date, Process and Venue for UQ Scholarship in Quantitative Biology
UQ will select winners based on holistic evaluation of:
- Academic performance (based on academic credentials submitted as part of application for admission).
- Potential to excel in this program and in science more generally (based on the personal statement submitted as part of this scholarship application).
November 30, 2021
How to Apply
Complete and submit the Scholarship in Quantitative Biology online application form.
UQ must receive your scholarship application by the scholarship closing date at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), on 30 November. No late scholarship applications will be considered.
For more details, visit UQ website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk