UQ 2022 Destination Australia Scholarship for International Students: (Deadline 16 January 2022)
The Destination Australia program is a scholarship funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, and aligns with the National Strategy for International Education 2025.
The objective of the grant is to attract and support to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high quality learning experience.
About The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Destination Australia Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization The University of Queensland
- Country to study
- School to study The University of Queensland
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline January 16, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Destination Australia Scholarship
Scholarship awards $15,000 per year
Requirements for Destination Australia Scholarship Qualification
Scholarships are available only to students studying at UQ’s regional Gatton campus and living in a regional area.
For the current scholarships round, applicants must have a full offer for study in an approved program commencing in 2022, but need not have accepted the offer by the scholarship application deadline.
Destination Australia scholarships can be awarded to international students who meet and adhere to the following criteria for the duration of the scholarship:
- Are new to UQ in 2022
- Alumni commencing a different degree (i.e. Masters after a Bachelors) are eligible to apply
- Maintain ongoing residency in the regional area for the duration of the scholarship, as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure 2016 from the Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Are enrolled and studying at the UQ Gatton campus
- Are studying full-time in a degree that is fully delivered at UQ’s Gatton campus
- Are studying one of the following qualification levels:
- Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor Honours Degree
- Masters Degree
- See Terms and Conditions for list of eligible programs
- Are enrolled in an eligible program
- Maintain a student visa for the duration of the scholarship.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Destination Australia Scholarship
Applicants will be assessed on four criteria:
- Eligibility under the program guidelines
- Academic merit
- Response to personal statement
- Dean’s discretion
January 16, 2022
How to Apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.