Nationwide, The Enterprise Digital Marketing Team is responsible for the upkeep and development of Greystar’s website and digital presence.
As we continue to scale, our goal is to build out internationalized content, optimize and enhance website user journeys and Serve as a global resource for digital marketing.
* Assisting the Web Content Manager and Digital Marketing Manager in the following areas:The daily maintenance of website content, web pages, landing pages, content and any other content in CMS (Sitecore);Ensuring SEO best practices are met to on all web pages; Handlingwebsite quality assurance, by testing content and looking for errors
* Work with cross functional teams on projects work
* Work with managers to help build and maintain website content utilizing the existing brand CMS templates
* Assisting project leaders in quality assurance testing and solving quality assurance issues Qualifications:
* 1-2 years’ experience in web management with consumer facing web sites
* Familiarity with Content Management Systems, preferably SiteCore
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Tremendous attention to detail & organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
* Drive to continually work to understand our customer’s needs and challenges
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with teams and departments Position can sit Remote / anywhere in MST/PST