Inova Health System
FALLS CHURCH, Virginia, INOVA CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL- Inova Children’s Hospital is an award-winning, full-service children’s hospital that offers the highest level of dedicated pediatric care in Northern Virginia.
Our pediatric rehab team provides therapy services for the 226 bed pediatric hospital which includes a level IV NICU, PICU, Cardiac Unit, Intermediate Care Unit, Medical/Surgical Unit, and Hematology/Oncology.
We are seeking an experienced Acute Care Inpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our inpatient therapy team in a PRN capacity .
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the following:
* Perform select evaluation and treatment methods appropriate to the diagnosis, age group and patient’s physical and emotional status and formulates appropriate treatment plans.
* Demonstrate essential skill competencies in the use of treatment modalities, equipment and protocols.
* Perform re-evaluations according to department guidelines, adjusting the treatment plan
* Adhere to department policy regarding time frame, form and content of written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries.
* Communicate effectively with patients, family, medical staff, care team members, students, supervisors and outside contacts.
* Complete all administrative tasks and other responsibilities in support of the operating unit.
Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work.
We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members.
* Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
* Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
* Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
* Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
* All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines