Victoria University Australia International Graduate Research Scholarships: (Deadline 15 May 2022)
Victoria University welcomes International students (who do not have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency).
International graduate researchers are eligible for the following scholarships:
- Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships – International
- VU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Industry Supported Scholarships (preference given to Domestic applicants)
- Selected Project-Based Research Scholarship
- Foley Collection Research Scholarship.
Graduate research scholarships include tuition fees as well as a living allowance (stipend) of $29,000 (2021 rate) per year.
The international postgraduate research scholarships provide financial assistance to students with excellent academic qualifications who are participating in postgraduate research programs in Australia. These scholarships support high quality research and are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
About Victoria University
Victoria University achieved university status in 1991, but our preceding institutions date back to 1916. We are one of Australia’s few dual-sector universities. Today, we have over 40,000 enrolled higher education, and vocational education and training students studying on our campuses.
Victoria University PhD Scholarship
- Type PhD
- Organisation Victoria University
- Country to study Australia
- School to study Victoria University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline May 15, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Victoria University PhD Scholarship
- annual stipend value: at least $29,000 per year (2021 rate); note that some stipends are at a higher value
- overseas student health cover
- an RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.
Requirements for Victoria University PhD Scholarship Qualification
- be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand
- currently residing in Australia
- meet the University’s academic entrance requirements for enrolment into a research degree
Applicants for a RTP Stipend Scholarship – International or VU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship must also:
- have achieved an average grade of H1 (above 80% VU Standard) in the Honours or final year
- meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements for enrolment in a research degree
- be commencing a masters by research or doctoral degree
- enrol as a full-time student.
You are not eligible for an RTP Stipend Scholarship – International, or VUIPRS, if you are currently studying, or have recently studied, on an AIDAB or AUSAID scholarship and are applying for an IPRS immediately following the AIDAB/AUSAID funded studies.
Priority will be given to applicants who:
- have not already obtained a PhD degree or equivalent if they are proposing to undertake another one
- have already obtained a masters degree by research and are proposing to undertake another masters degree by research
- have not previously held an IPRS, VUIPRS or OPRS (unless it was for a masters by research degree, and you are applying for an IPRS to undertake PhD studies).
May 15, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualifiedGo to Victoria University on vu.smartygrants.com.au to applyFor information about applying for a scholarship please:
- read the Research scholarships application guide (PDF, 247 KB)
- refer to the Apply for a graduate research scholarship page.
Applications are only accepted for new domestic and international applicants (currently residing in Australia) in the Doctor of Philosophy and masters degrees by research. Already enrolled candidates in a research degree at Victoria University or another institution are ineligible to apply for this round.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.