Job at Chillington Rwanda Ltd : Accountant (Deadline: 20 April 2018)
Chillington Rwanda Ltd would like to recruit an Accountant. Below are the job description and Qualifications. The deadline for the application is on April 20th, 2018
- Forecast requirements in particular to optimize cash flow, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue, expenses, production unit costs, coordinating the daily collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining and overseeing accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls including but not limited to bank statement, petty cash and stock reconciliation
- Negotiate financing terms with banks and other financial institutions
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Be a proactive and detail oriented individual
- At least 5 years of experience preferably in a manufacturing industry with a practical understanding of efficient manufacturing as it applies to the position
- Be a certified accountant (CPA, ACCA)
- Proven ability to establish and control a process to forecast and optimize cash flow generation and utilization and to train assistants effectively
- Excellent written and spoken English proficiency, spoken proficiency in Kinyarwanda, Swahili, or French preferred
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel required, and working knowledge of an ERP software preferred
- Excellent business ethics
How to apply:
Interested candidates must submit their application letters addressed to the human resources officer of Chillington Rwanda Ltd with their detailed CVs, copy of academic credentials and their work certificates to the following e-mail: email@example.com no later than April 20th, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Done at Kigali April 6th 2018.
The management of Chillington Rwanda Ltd.