Job at City of Kigali: Master Plan Zoning Guidelines Assessment Officer (Deadline: 27 October 2017)
– Work hand in hand with all concerned staff at the District and City of Kigali levels to elaborate, implement and or review the Kigali Master Plan Zoning Guidelines and monitor the compliance of construction with zoning guidelines across the Districts of the City of Kigali;
– Assess the construction plans/projects submitted to the City of Kigali by private or public actors against the approved zoning guidelines prior to the issuance of construction permits;
– Conduct inspection of ongoing construction works to confirm compliance with applicable zoning guidelines;
– Provide technical support to the Districts of CoK during the elaboration or review of zoning guidelines applicable to their specific master plans;
– Work hand in hand with relevant stakeholders to organise and conduct campaigns meant to raise local population awareness on any change occurred in the zoning guidelines both at the District and City of Kigali levels.
A0 in urban design, urban planning, architecture, Civil Engineering