Job at MINISTRY OF EDUCATION: Director of Sciences Inspection( Deadline: 19 April 2018)
. To design, develop, produce and distribute teaching materials such as curriculum, teacher’s guides and learner’s text books.
– To experiment teaching materials such as curriculum, teacher’s guides and learner’s texts books.
– To design teaching aids that are not printed in order to supplement learner’s text books.
– To ensure follow
– up and evaluation of curriculum, teaching methods and text books.
– To undertake research aimed at improving the quality of curricula.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with Education and having 3 years relevant working experience or Master’s Degree in Science (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) with Education with 1 year relevant working experience.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– General knowledge on Rwanda Education system and policies;
– Knowledge of international learning best practices;
– Knowledge of conventional learning inspection procedures;
– Knowledge of common inspection reporting & feedback approaches; 1 38
– Good report writing and presentation skills;
– Computer literacy;
– Collaboration and team working skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Management and administrative skills;
– Time management;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.