Job at RDB: 2 Positions for Services Development Analyst (Deadline: 30 December 2017)
– Implement plans in order to achieve individual targets for increased investments
– Day to day implementation of investment promotion policies and activities as well as advising on policies and measures aiming to improve the business environment.
– Develop and implement tangible strategies on investment promotion
– Use industry specific knowledge, advising the management on how best to position the country as an attractive investment destination.
– Handle sector specific inquiries, inward missions, including organizing and managing one on one individual business meetings between potential investors and private sector /public institutions. Thereafter writing and submitting mission reports to her/his immediate supervisor.
– Follow up Investor leads and pipelines for conversion to registered and operational investments
– Work as a team player and actively participating in investment promotion events i.e. conferences, seminars, road shows and workshops aiming at marketing the country to potential investors.
– Track investment promotion activities in other countries
– Ensure quality investor inquiry responses
– Keep investors informed on the stage of advancement of their inquiries and follow up with the respective officers
– Ensuring all investor responses and inward missions/ pipelines are permanently recorded in CRM
– Produce quarterly reports on the trends of conversion from inquiry to site visits, from site visits to registration of investment projects
– Gather information needed for benchmarking, trend analysis and identification of promotional opportunities.
– Develop and maintain investor information systems (most frequently asked questions).
– Provide supporting documents for inquiry handling to investment officers
– Regular update of promotional information (investment teasers, investment projects, sectoral investment strategies etc)
– Any other duties assigned to her/him by the hierarchical supervisors
– Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration with specialization in commerce, economics, accounting, finance, project management, international trade with 5 years of related working experience or Bachelor’s degree in above mentioned areas with 8 years of related working experience;
– Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; with the ability to represent RDB to a wide range of contacts and audiences;
– Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization;
– Ability to carry out a strategic review of services and introduce new processes to improve the management and delivery of RDB services, to meet appropriate quality standards;
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
– Fluent in both written & Spoken English and Kinyarwanda. French will be an added advantage