Job at Rutsiro District : Water and Sanitation Officer (Deadline: 15 December 2017)
– Elaborate and supervise the implementation of strategies and mobilization mechanisms of local population for the construction and maintenance of water supply and sanitation facilities and promote the rational use of water;
– Develop, vulgarize and inspect the implementation of a local action plan for used water treatment, liquid waste management, rainwater capturing and organic waste recovery across the District;
– Develop investment plans and mobilize the private sector and other stakeholders to invest in water and sanitation activities.
A0 in Water and Sanitation, Natural Environmental Sciences, Natural Sciences, Water Management, Hygiene
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge in Water and Sanitation
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Quantitative and analytic skills
– Ability to manage priorities and be detail
– orientated within a dynamic, fast
– paced environment
– Work in a team environment to determine and or review ideas to find solutions to problems.
– Ability to work independently with little or no supervision while maintaining a high
– level of efficiency and still upholding a team mentality.