Job at Digital Specialist : The Digital Specialist (Deadline: 14 June 2017)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Context of the role
The Digital Specialist is a crucial role within the Marketing and Digital team contributing to the development and management of the Ni Nyampinga digital and social media platforms and responsible for the content within them.
Digital is an ever growing focus of the Ni Nyampinga brand and, as such, this will be a key area of development and growth over the next few years.
The Digital Specialist will play a key role in contributing to all digital initiatives to ensure innovation and quality digital content are at the heart of the Ni Nyampinga brand.
- Working closely with the Ni Nyampingha Digital Manager in the development of Ni Nyampinga digital platforms to ensure Ni Nyampinga is at the forefront of digital and content innovation
- Working with the Content and Editorial team to ensure high quality digital content is developed and continually rolled out across each of NN’s digital platforms.
- Support the Digital Manager Manager in Ni Nyampinga digital content moderation
- Contribute to the development of the Ni Nyampinga social media strategy bringing knowledge and insights from the wider digital and social context to inform Ni Nyampinga’s strategy
- Implement the social media strategy with specific responsibility for growth of reach and engagement on Ni Nyampimga’s social platforms
- Provide input and support to wider Ni Nyampinga activities as required
Skills and Experience
- Innovative & entrepreneurial – can navigate a complex working environment to create smart solutions using a resourceful approach
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Culturally aware: curious and sensitive about the culture in which we are operating;
- Ability to work effectively in multicultural teams with varying expertise, skills and backgrounds
- Curious and perceptive: able to work well with insights and observation;
- Adaptable: able to work in complex, unfamiliar environments and deal with busy periods, taking on
- Excellent critical analysis and thinking skills – able to think clearly and logically;
- A self-starter with a positive, energetic, confident and proactive approach in leading initiatives with minimal supervision
- Experiencing creating and managing content for digital platforms
- Experience of social media strategy and execution
- Technology / ICT experience and skills
- Product and/or experience design
- People management skills
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
- Context of the role
Closing Date: 14/06/2017
How To Apply