100 Job Positions of Sales Agents at SOSOMA Industries Ltd: (Deadline 15 December 2021)
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Sales Agents (100)
SOSOMA Industries is a Private limited company, it was established on November 1, 2008, by DUHAMIC ADRI, it aspires to become a trustworthy company with a regional reputation in food processing industries.
Our products are intended to address food security issues and malnutrition among vulnerable population segments such as pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, older infants, and young children.
With the funding from GIZ to implement Integrated Development Project “Ensuring food and job security during the COVID-19 pandemic in Rwanda”;
SOSOMA Industries Ltd would like to recruit 100 sales agents in charge of distribution of SOSOMA products especially fortified maize flour throughout 30 districts.
Purpose of the job
We are looking for a results-driven, autonomous and enthusiastic Sales Agents throughout 30 districts to sell SOSOMA products particularly fortified maize flour (Kawunga), and build lasting relationships with clients.
The job holder will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Developing the value proposition and engagement plan for SOSOMA products;
- Identification of potential clients
- Education of prospective clients on our product,
- Building good relationships with customers,
- Tracking customers preferences metrics and media campaigns,
- Representing the company at launches events and trade shows,
- Brain storming ideas and participating in training and workshops
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand of SOSOMA at all times.
- Working with the relevant SOSOMA team members to develop a value proposition (product, pricing, commercial pitch) adapted to the identified client requirements.
- Presenting and promoting SOSOMA products using appropriate material and events.
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Organizing product distribution and delivery.
- Attending local trade shows & exhibitions – working with the Marketing team on new product launches and variety of other market communications initiatives.
- Monitoring customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts and ensure constant improvement;
- Structuring and updating the database of potential clients.
- Regular reporting to SOSOMA on commercial on performance and on better ways to improve performance.
- Actively proposing adaptations and innovations.
- Maintain stock of goods and ensure timely supply to customers.
- Ensure the optimum level of stock to avoid stock shortages or surplus.
- Keeping records of sales and stock management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or other relevant business fields.
Competencies and skills
- Building productive professional relationships
- Engaging and autonomous mindset
- Excellent negotiating and persuasion skills
- Teamwork, excellent business acumen, and independent judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Mature and team player
- Ability to work under stressful conditions with no objection to working overtime and undertaking field missions
- Ability to work independently to produce expected results
- High level of rigor and integrity
How to Apply
All interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their application documents (Motivation letter, CV, and qualification papers) in one PDF document on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com not later than December 15th 2021 at 5:00 pm. Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Specify in your CV the names of three referees as well as their emails and telephone numbers.
- Youth and Women are encouraged to apply.
- Specify a preferred district where you want to be affected.
Done at Kigali on 06th December 2021
MUSAFIRI Jean Pierre
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.