2 Job Positions at Karongi District : Laboratory technician A1/A0 (under contract) (Deadline: 18 August 2018)
1. Ensure the cordial reception of patients seen in his department;
2. Ensure good conditions in samples handling (collection and transportation);
3. Perform laboratory tests specified in the list of PCA;
4. Participate in night shifts and weekends;
5. Participate in meetings and other activities of the hospital;
6. Participate in the medical staff;
7. Manage information about its activity (registration of exams and their results);
8. Manage products and laboratory equipment stored in different areas, such as calculation of consumption, inventory, needs assessment, order, requisition, etc;
9. Ensure compliance with the rules of asepsis and hygiene as part of its activities;
10. Ensure proper clearness within laboratory department and respect of asepsis of laboratory materials as it is required;
11. Record the results in the different registers;
12. Communicate results timely;
13. Participate in quality control blades.
Job profile: A1/A0 in Laboratory Science, Biomedical Laboratory Science. The successfully candidates must possess a valid license and certificate of registration delivered by Rwanda Allied Health Professionals Council.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Good knowledge of Rwandan Health System;
– Knowledge in value of Laboratory medicine to health care, Laboratory information system and Laboratory medicine Technology;
– Knowledge in Laboratory standardization and harmonization;
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet);
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.