2 Job Positions at RWANDA FORESTRY AUTHORITY: (Deadline 28 January 2022)
– Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicle.
– Ensure that all the vehicle is properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
– Obtain orders for transporting people (staff members) or things to different locations and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
– Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking to and from the vehicle, ensuring their safety and well being.
– Receive items and documents for transport and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
– Use standard maps or the GPS (if provided) to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
– Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
– Transport people to their destinations, or handle office pick-up duties, and deliver parcels and documents.
– Maintain contact with the dispatch team or team member to ensure that he or she is made aware of delivery or transport situation.
– Perform both preventative and regular maintenance
Diving license category B
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Time management skills
Risk management skills
Excellent driving skills and knowledge of traffic regulations
Effective communication skills;
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.