2021 Google Ad Grants (Receive $10,000 USD Every Month): (Deadline Ongoing)
Applications are open for the 2021 Google Ad Grants. The grant is Google Ad Grants (Receive $10,000 USD of In-Kind Google Ads Advertising Each Month). The application deadline is ongoing.
Imagine what you could do with $10,000 USD of in-kind advertising every month from Google Ads, an online advertising solution from Google. You could recruit more volunteers. Attract more donations. And share your story with audiences all over the globe. It’s all possible with Google Ad Grants.
How It Works:
- Put Google Ad Grants to work for you.
- Google Ad Grants works just like Google Ads online advertising, by displaying your message to people who are searching for nonprofits like yours. If you’re a qualifying nonprofit, you’ll receive $10,000 USD in in-kind Google Ads advertising every month.
Guidelines for 2021 Google Ad Grants
As you think about the best ways to use Google Ad Grants, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Your ads will be entirely text-based (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages, in positions below the ads of paying advertisers.
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted.
Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) will be $2.00 USD.
The grants is designed to help you flourish. The more frequently your ads appear next to Google search results, the more people will be aware of your cause. That can translate into more donations and more volunteers — the lifeblood of every nonprofit.
Benefits of 2021 Google Ad Grants
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD (up to $40,000 USD for Grantspro participants) of in-kind Google Ads advertising each month.
- Designed to help you flourish.
- The more frequently your ads appear next to Google search results, the more people will be aware of your cause. That can translate into more donations and more volunteers — the lifeblood of every nonprofit.
- Show up in search: Reach the people who matter most.
- Google Ad Grants show your search ads to people who are searching google for nonprofits like yours, and helps you reach people who were previously unaware of your cause. You can share your message across the globe, or focus on people near you. With Google Ad Grants, you’re always in control
- Drive Contributions: Let the donations flow.
- Google Ad Grants makes it easier for people to donate to your cause. And the easier it is for them to donate, the more likely it is that they will.
- See What’s Working: Deeper insights for smarter ads.
- Once your ads are live, you can use Google Analytics and conversion tracking to understand how your ads are performing. Which keywords are the strongest? Which ads are driving donations, or recruiting volunteers? Get answers to these questions — and plenty more.
- They work with more than 20,000 nonprofits across more than 50 countries. In order to qualify for a Google Ad Grant, your nonprofit must be based in one of the eligible region countries.
- To qualify for Google Ad Grants, your organization must:
- Begin by applying to Google for Nonprofits. Your organization must hold valid charity status. Please see the Google for Nonprofits site for definitions of charity status in your country. Governmental entities and organization, hospitals and medical groups, schools, academic institutions and universities are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits, but philanthropic arms of educational institutions are eligible.
- Acknowledge and agree to Google’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a high-quality website that meets the Ad Grants website policy.
- Get approved through the Ad Grants pre-qualification process after your organization is enrolled in Google for Nonprofits.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.