5 Positions of Portioning Assistant at RwandAir Catering Ltd: (Deadline 25 January 2022)
RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast growing In-flight Catering Company in Rwanda that started its operations from August 2014 and is providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet, and charters. RwandAir Catering Ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering company in Africa in few years to come.
As part of this strategy we are looking for interested, qualified, committed, and competent candidate to fill the position mentioned below. Temporary staff for CHOGM.
1. Job title: Portioning Assistant (5 positions)
Department : Production
Reports to: Portioning Supervisor
Reporting Line Manager: Executive Chef
Role : The job holder is responsible for the delivering of Catering services.
- Set the trays for airlines using the specifications provided.
- Load the trays properly in their various trolleys.
- Place the catering trolleys in the holding fridge.
- Arrange the work area before daily work begins
- Verify labels with right date production on meal boxes and trays
- Collect from other departments all the items to set-up meals trays
- Carry the meals trolleys to the holding room
- Keep clean the work place and the production tools
- Observe quality requirements
- Observe safety and security requirements
Knowledge, skills, and experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in food handling
- A1 Certificate (A Level Certificate}
- Experience in Airline or Hospitality Industry
- Physically fit for the job
- 40 years and below of age
- Able to work all shifts
- Good in English (reading, spoken & writing)
- Good communication skills
- Good hygiene etc.
How to apply
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your cv together with a cover letter including a statement describing your suitability for the position you are applying for (all in English) and 3 names of referees at email@example.com not later than 25th January 2022..
Note: your application letter must specify the position you are applying for.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.