Accountant at FXB Rwanda: (Deadline 28 December 2021)
FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit for the following position:
Position Title: Accountant
Reports to: Finance Manager
Number of position: 1
Job Location: Coordination Office located in Kamonyi District,Runda Sector, Ruyenzi Cell
Period: One year renewable based on performance
FXB Rwanda is looking to hire an Accountant to join our team. The Accountant will be responsible for ensuring compliance with donor requirements and organizational finance and administration procedures. She/He will be responsible of ensuring the accuracy of accounting records and books of accounts. She/He will also support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization.
The main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Assist in the Finance Manager in the preparation of annual budget and project budgets;
- Prepare payments for field activities and ensure accountabilities for field activity advances are accurate and obtained on time;
- Prepare payment vouchers for approval;
- Record accounting transactions into TOMPRO on timely basis;
- Prepare monthly payrolls and payments of statutory deductions;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements;
- Prepare PAYE & Social security contribution returns filing with RRA;
- Maintain proper filing of the accounting records;
- Receive and file administrative documents, correspondences, and other documents;
- Manage office supplies and materials and prepare purchase requisitions for office supplies and materials;
- Provide the information required during the annual audit for the organization and projects;
- Assist the Finance Manager in compiling quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to donors;
- Conduct inventory of assets;
- Document expenses for end of program costing analysis;
- Perform other related duties as required
i. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field, professional qualification highly desirable,
ii. At least 2 years of experience in a similar position,
iii. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or French and Kinyarwanda;
iv. Knowledge of TOMPRO Accounting software is an added advantage,
v. Have experience in and be familiar with Global Funds implementation programs desirable.
Interested candidates with required skills and competencies are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at email@example.com no later than Tuesday, December 28, 2021at 16:00 (local time).
The applications include motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form found via this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ).
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Due to a big number of expected applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Qualified Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Done at Ruyenzi, December 14, 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.