Senior Project Officer at FXB Rwanda: (Deadline 28 December 2021)
Job Title: Senior Project officer
FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International; an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. FXB Rwanda is currently seeking to recruit for the following positions:
Position Title: Senior Project Officer
Reports to: Program Manager
Number of position: 1
Job location: Kamonyi
Period: One-year renewable based on performance
The Senior Project Officer is responsible for planning and coordinating HIV prevention activities implemented in Kamonyi, Gakenke, and Musanze Districts aims at preventing HIV new infections among KP.
- Conduct the baseline survey in Musanze, Gakenke, and Kamonyi on HIV and TB related services for KP
- Train local leaders and stakeholders on different services to be provided to KP;
- Provide all Project related plans and reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, Semi-annual and annual reports) to the Supervisor;
- Organize Quarterly Joint Planning and Quality Improvement meetings with stakeholder (partners) representatives at District and sector level;
- Work with account and timely prepare the financial request and submit the required financial reports;
- Sensitization of beneficiaries and communities on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), Gender Based Violence (GBV) prevention and HIV prevention and services;
- Collaboration with health facilities to ensure the access of HIV and TB services for beneficiaries and their partners as well as ensuring access to HIV & TB care and treatment for those in need;
- Train and equip peer educators on counselling techniques on GBV & HIV/AIDS, Psychosocial support, SRHR, Life skills, Sexual Consent Child safeguarding; and other knowledge/skills required to support AGYW;
- Monitoring and evaluation of site activities and on regular basis collect the required project data and ensure the quality of Data,
- Represent the organization at District and Sector levels
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of a bachelor’s in public health, social studies, nursing, or any other related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in health promotion activities
- Computer literate to a high standard in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda;
- Experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
- Experience in Global Fund / CCM-funded projects is desired.
Interested candidates with required skills and competencies are requested to submit their applications addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director at email@example.com no later than Tuesday, December 28, 2021at 16:00 (local time).
The applications include a motivation letter, CVs, and well completed FXB application form found via this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf ).
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Due to a big number of expected applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Ruyenzi, December 14, 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.