ACCOUNTANT AT VISION FUND RWANDA: (Deadline 31 December 2021)
Job Opportunities in VisionFund Rwanda
‘’Make a difference to thousands in the land of a thousand hills’’
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR), is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4zones in Rwanda. VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so. VFR needs to recruit experienced and qualified staff on following positions:
Reporting to Head of Risk and Finance
Work location: Head office
Accountant will be responsible for VFR Head office Accounts, Proper maintenance of books of Accounts, Insure effective Head Office Financial accountability.
- Performs Head Office reconciliation and coordinates with other personnel to resolve promptly all reconciling items pending;
- Ensures the completeness of supporting documents for all of the recorded transactions in the Head Office’s accounting records;
- Ensures that the accounting books and records of the Head Office are properly filed and stored for efficient retrieval in the future;
- Produces financial reports of the Head Office, including cash flow, balance sheet, etc. at the close of each “banking” day, and at month end;
- Produces timely, detailed MIS reports needed for the constant, ongoing review, monitoring, and management of the Head Office’s performance;
- Promptly submits regular and other reports to the National Bank of Rwanda, and other regulatory agencies;
- Reconciles balances of cash maintained in banks and other financial institutions, with the Head Office accounting records;
- Keeps a systematic monitoring of all VFC property and equipment, monitors its movement and reviews is condition compared to book value;
- Provides assistance to any examination conducted by National Bank of Rwanda, other regulators, internal and external auditors;
- Provides feedback to the Chief Finance Officer on any proposed improvements in the accounting and monitoring system;
- Supervises the cash divisions of the Head Office;
- Other duties as may be required by the Head of Risk and Finance
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bank Reconciliation skills
- Knowledge on any accounting software
- Preparation of financial reports
- Bookkeeping skills
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields
- 3 years of experience in doing accounting work
VisionFund Rwanda is willing to offer you a competitive salary, challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, develop your expertise by working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused, and high performing environment.
How to apply
If the aforementioned positions speak to you, carefully complete the pre-screen questionnaire and attach your Application letter together with detailed and updated CV via following email: email@example.com by 31st December, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By sending in your application, you consent to VFR running a background check on.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.