TECHNICAL DIRECTOR at Pharmaceutical and Medical Supplies Society Limited (PMSS Ltd): (Deadline 6 January 2022)
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
“The Pharmaceutical and Medical Supplies Society Limited (PMSS Ltd in acronym)” would like to recruit an Administrative and Financial Director, the terms of reference are as follows:
I. Tasks and responsibilities
Under the authority of the Managing Director, and based on the guidelines defined by the Board of Directors, the Technical Director organizes, supervises and coordinates all activities related to supply, storage, distribution, marketing, production and quality control of pharmaceutical products, laboratory reagents, medical material and equipment in accordance with the regulations and laws in force in Rwanda. The Technical Director will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Supply management, production and quality control
- Develop and implement within PMSS Ltd the process of supplying pharmaceutical products;
- Monitor the achievement of production procurement and quality control objectives;
- Work jointly with the Chief Financial Officer and the Procurement Officer to identify profitable and reliable resources of products and services;
- Supervise the committee responsible for analyzing pharmaceutical product offers;
- Develop and monitor the execution of contracts and Memorandum Of Under standing with suppliers
- Develop and update jointly with the head of the procurement department, periodic procurement plans (annual, quarterly) and advise the Director the Director General on supplies;
- Supervise all activities that take place in the procurement department, production department and quality control,
- Submit performance reports for personnel in the procurement, production and quality control departments to General Management;
- Identify opportunities to improve the procurement process and facilitate their implementation;
II. Storage management, distribution and marketing of pharmaceutical products
- Develop, provide and maintain operational guidelines in accordance with standard operating procedures and the rules of good practice for the storage and distribution of pharmaceutical products;
- Organize and supervise all activities related to the storage and inventory of pharmaceutical products;
- Collect and periodically analyze data relating to customer needs and propose to the management committee suitable measures to be taken to ensure the continuity of operations and achieve the desired level of services;
- Make a periodic report on the rate of satisfaction of customer needs;
- Supervise all activities relating to the distribution and marketing of pharmaceutical products;
- Submit staff performance reports from the stock and distribution and marketing department to General Management;
- Ensure the application and respect of the pricing system for pharmaceutical products, in collaboration with the head of the distribution and marketing department and the Chief Financial Officer;
- Develop and monitor the execution of Memo of Under standing sales contracts with customers; Approve the return of products and manage returned products (reuse or destruction, credit note, etc.)
III. Management of expired, deteriorated and damaged
- Make monthly reports of expired, deteriorated and damaged products;
- Ensure proper storage of expired, deteriorated and damaged products;
- Proceed to the destruction of expired, deteriorated and damaged ones.
- Prepare the operational budget relating to the activities of supply, storage, distribution, marketing, production and quality control of pharmaceutical products;
- Collaborate with Rwanda FDA regarding laws and regulations for pharmaceutical products;
- Identify training needs to strengthen the intellectual capacities of the staff he supervises;
- Ensure a good working atmosphere in the supervised services;
- Train the new employee under his supervision in current and valid standard operating procedures;
- Ensure proper registration and documentation in relation to the products and services provided by PMSS Ltd;
- Develop, apply and support operational tools and management systems;
- Perform any other task entrusted to him by his hierarchical superiors.
V. Candidate profile
The conditions and qualifications required are:
- Be of Rwandan nationality;
- Have at least a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree
- Have a valid license to practice the profession of pharmacist
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in importing pharmaceuticals
- Master the computer tool with knowledge of pharmaceutical management software;
- Master the procurement process for pharmaceutical products;
- Speak and write correctly Kinyarwanda, French and / or English; knowledge of the three languages is an asset;
- Be available as soon as the contract is signed.
VI. Constitution and submission of application files
- The application file includes:
- A letter of request for employment addressed to the Managing Director of PMSS Ltd;
- A copy of the diploma;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A photocopy of the identity card;
- Interested applicants can send their complete files electronically to e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 06/01/2022 at 5 p.m. (5 p.m. ‘).
VII. Selection procedures
Only the candidates selected after the preselection on the basis of the analysis of the application files will be contacted to take an interview exam in order to identify the most qualified and most suitable candidate for the post.
The successful candidate must present the extract from the criminal record, a valid license to practice the profession of pharmacist and a notarial diploma in conformity with the original before starting the work.
PMSS Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject a candidate.
Done in Kigali on 12/28/2021
Managing Director of PMSS Ltd
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.