Assistant Dispatch Officer at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future needs and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
- Assistant Dispatch Officer
Tasks and responsibilities
- Receive package and labeled orders from the checking section;
- Ensure that the documents from the Distribution section are in conformity with the orders to be delivered.
- Prepare Client’s Invoice.
- Ensure the safety of the goods in the Dispatch area their safety during loading.
- Ensure that the goods are delivered according to the established planning schedule, to the required distribution standard, and to the distribution manual.
- Inform supervisor about orders and Traffic.
- Track and update call logs and data in software programs.
- Provide a report to his/her immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years relevant experience, or any other related field with 5 years of working experience.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
– Decision-making skills;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Very effective organization skills;
– Team working skills;
– Computer skills;
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.