Legal Officer (Re-advertised) at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future needs and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
- Legal Officer (Re-advertised)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing legal advice and assistance to management and internal departments;
- Assist management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks;
- Assist the Company Secretary in reviewing and revising contract documentation, including tender documentation and ensuring it is qualified in the best interests of the Company;
- Assist RMS management in decision making concerning legal matters;
- Provide support, advice, and guidance as necessary to the members of the RMS teams and senior managers on legal and contractual matters on projects, in both main and sub-contracts;
- Maintain company standard contract and subcontract templates;
- Deal with legal issues, providing legal advice on contractual, staff, financial, and company matters to ensure their compliance with applicable laws, instructions, regulations, and procedures;
- Assist the Company Secretary in preparing documents concerning litigation cases involving the Company;
- Interpret laws, instructions, regulations, and procedures to the Company staff and management;
- Assist the Company Secretary in Monitoring the implementation of applicable laws, internal policies, regulations, and procedures;
- Carry out other relevant tasks as appropriate.
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Law with at least 3 years relevant experience, or Master’s Degree in Law 2 years of working experience. A diploma in Legal Practice is an added advantage.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
– High analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Legal research and analysis in complex areas of law;
– Knowledge of Substantive Law and Legal Procedures;
– Decision-making skills;
– Experience in contract drafting and negotiation;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Very effective organization skills;
– Team working skills;
– Computer skills;
Job application procedure:
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.