Book Keeper at SOUK IG Ltd: (Deadline 15 October 2021)
BOOK KEEPER ROLE
We are looking for a Book Keeper who would be ultimately responsible for the financial health of our organization. Your main role would be producing Monthly, Quarterly, and annual financial reports and preparing financial analysis to guide Management to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
You will prepare financial reports, monitor accounts, prepare invoices, budgets, and activity reports, as well as financial forecasts.
INTRODUCTION TO SOUK FARMS
SOUK is an Agri-business investment company dedicated to the application of cutting-edge solutions in farming, trading, processing, and logistics. SOUK specializes in export of fresh horticulture produce from the beautiful and picturesque country of Rwanda.
SOUK is driven by an overarching mission to become a sustainable agricultural food products provider and partner. We aim to be at the forefront of pioneering innovation to improve the sustainability of agriculture in Africa.
Main responsibilities. These are the primary measure of performance
- Prepare and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, budgeting, and tax.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Prepare and review financial data and prepare monthly Quarterly and annual reports.
- Present these financial reports to Management proactively.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
Other key responsibilities
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Maintain an orderly accounting system and Tax filing
- Maintain the annual budget
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Advanced user in Microsoft excel. This is a key requirement.
- 3-5 years experience in a BookKeeper role
- Advanced user in Accounting software such as QuickBooks, this is a key requirement
- Exceptional analytical skills, especially mathematical skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW:
Please click the following link to apply:https://bit.ly/SOUKBOOKKEEPER
Deadline: 15th October 2021 5:00 PM
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.