Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at SOUK IG Ltd: (Deadline 15 October 2021)
MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST ROLE
Your role as the Monitoring and Evaluation would be to provide expertise to develop the program framework, plans, and indicators to capture project performance results and provide effective, accurate, and timely monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of all project activities. You will also be responsible for gathering data from all farms, monitoring budgets to ensure that teams are working within their budgets, support in report writing, and on a weekly and monthly basis sharing budget vs actual account. The M&E Specialist is responsible for documenting and disseminating program successes and challenges to SOUK operations and program activities.
INTRODUCTION TO SOUK FARMS
SOUK is an Agri-business investment company dedicated to the application of cutting-edge solutions in farming, trading, processing, and logistics. SOUK specializes in export of fresh horticulture produce from the beautiful and picturesque country of Rwanda.
SOUK is driven by an overarching mission to become a sustainable agricultural food products provider and partner. We aim to be at the forefront of pioneering innovation to improve the sustainability of agriculture in Africa.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) to capture project performance and results, including routine service delivery data reporting, baseline, and endline assessments, and all monitoring for process and outcome evaluations
- Develop and oversee data flow pattern for the program that will ensure timely data collection and reporting
- Lead results reporting to management team by providing written documentation on farm operational activities and indicator results for progress and annual reports, as appropriate.
- Provide direction on M&E to ensure the activities are corresponding objectives and targets
- Ensure quality of data through data verification procedures, including routine data quality audits
- Work with project and financial staff to prepare and track progress of project and activity budgets.
- Certificate/Diploma in Agribusiness, Business Management, Statics, and other related data analytic fields.
- Proficiency in Word, Advanced Microsoft Office.
- Skilled in the use and management of qualitative and quantitative data collection, participatory methodologies analysis, and reporting.
- Love for using Data analytics to provide valuable information for the team to make business decisions on. We hope you have a real love for Math and Data.
- Have at least 2 years in working in a M&E, Business, Statistics, or any other related field in which a core part of your role was handling data.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW:
Please click the following link to apply
Deadline: 15th October 2021 5:00 PM
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.