Business Unit Coordinator at Neusoft Medical Systems: (Deadline 23 July 2022)
Title: Business Unit Coordinator
Job :Full time
Location of job:Rwanda
Personal Assistant to the General Manager with a direct role to assist in managing a team of 14 spread over the African continent as well as managing a network of dealers.
Job is based on a work from home concept
English and French is a must
- Managing and controlling the team
- Liaising with staff, headquarter in China and clients
- Planning team trips across the continent and managing schedules
- Advanced organizational and planning skills, project planning and management skills. Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. Proven ability to coordinate activities.
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence, reports and general documentation.
- Ability to file and maintain records using online system software
- Ability to onboard new hires of business unit and process required paperwork.
Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook. Advanced knowledge of functional area specific software.
- Ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives.
- Proven ability to write and speak using French and English language
- Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff and clients.
- Ability to influence using diplomacy skills with colleagues and clients. Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented and consistently accurate, ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of education and work experience that yields the required competencies
- 4 years related experience, including experience in administration
Kindly send CVs by email to email@example.com not later than 23rd July 2022.
For additional questions, you can reach us by whatsapp on +96176454845
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.