Cashiers A2 at KAMONYI DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 21 September 2021)
– Ensure good reception of clients (customer care)
– Daily Control of the revenues received from the Customers and registered in cash book, deposit them on principle cashier before 24 hours.
– Assure the management of revenues
– Ensure bill payments of medicines, consumables, acts and investigations
– At the end of the day, do reconcilliation all daily perceived revenue
– Do and submit a Daily report of revenue on time
– Assure the responsability of good hygiene
A2 certificate in accounting
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Time management skills
Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
Planning and organisational skills
Knowledge of various Software such as EMR (Electronic Medical Records or Open Clinic or other Software used in Health Institutions)
Strong IT skills, particularly in Financia software (SMART IFMIS)
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.