Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship 2022: (Deadline 30 September 2022)
Apply for Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology.
Its an ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip students and graduates with the skills they’ll need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged world.
What you’ll receive
- a scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester instalments over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks and living expenses
- two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
Instalments of $6,000 per semester are paid after HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction of contract conditions.
Other benefits may include:
- automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- automatic invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp
- the opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions
- the opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- be graduating Year 12 in 2022,
- or have graduated Year 12 in 2021 at an Australian secondary school
- be enrolling in university for the first time in 2023 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- have achieved an unadjusted ATAR 94.00 or better (equivalent unadjusted OP 1-5)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in a program-eligible Bachelor of Business single or double degree.
- Ineligible courses include:
- Bachelor of Business – International (BS08)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Business double degree.
- not defer your QTAC offer.
You must also:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- complete and lodge the scholarship application by the due date
- be prepared to complete all four stages of scholarship selection
- not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
How to apply ?
Step 1: Apply for your course
- our Bachelor of Business (BS05)
- a double degree with a business component, except the Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Business double degree.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
To submit a scholarship application, you need to include:
- your QTAC ID number
- copies of your Year 11 (Semester 1 and 2) and Year 12 (Semester 1) results
- letters of support from two referees (school, work or personal)
- written responses to four questions, explained in the application form.
You’ll receive an email inviting you to our online video assessment platform.
During the assessment, you’ll answer questions that will help us better understand your motivations for study and how suitable you are for the scholarship.
The platform contains complete instructions for the assessment process.
You’ll have 5 days to complete the assessment, which:
- opens at 9am on Tuesday 4 October, 2022
- closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 9 October, 2022
Applications open 1 July 2022
Applications close 30 September 2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.