Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary in United Kingdom: (Deadline 15 August 2022)
Apply for Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary in United kingdom. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) .
Value of Scholarship
- up to ten students registered for an MSc or MRes at ICH can receive up to £3,000 towards the fees for a full-time student
- up to £1,500 per year for a student taking an MSc on a part-time basis, paid over two years.
The award amount will be deducted from the cost of fees at the start of the programme.
Eligibility of Scholarship
The scholarship is available to students registered any pathway within the UCL Great Ormond Street Institute Child Health MSc/MRes programmes.
The selected student will:
- Firstly, be academically strong.
- show commitment to their field of study demonstrated through previous work/ work experience, professional development, attendance at conferences and qualifications.
- demonstrate their career plans and how the MSc/MRes will benefit these plans.
- Provide a strong rationale for the scholarship bursary with details of how the money will be used to support their education
Please submit this application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2022, 5:00 pm.
Lastly, visit the official website link for further details.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.