Credit Officer (Microfinance) at BRAC: (Deadline 27 October 2021)
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from the National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular positions.
4. Position: Credit Officer (Microfinance)
Job location: Out of Kigali
Gender: Only female candidates should apply.
Gross salary: Rwf 200,000 – 205,000. Other benefits will be as per organizational Policy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Credit Officer:
- Conduct household surveys using mobile app/Tab based application while opening a new branch. Identify potential clients based on survey results. Form a group and provide orientation for the group members.
- Arrange admission of new members if a group becomes too small. Conduct two to three groups meetings per day.
- Provide financial education to group members as per organizational policy.
- Collect savings and weekly instalments from the small group leaders.
- Credit Officer will fill all loan data such as loan applications, guarantor form, DP Notes etc. in digital system.
- Credit Officer must attend the weekly/bi-weekly/monthly group meetings and should ensure recovery of loan instalments.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at field and at the branch office.
- Listen to client’s complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Effective communication skills.
- Writing and reporting skills in English
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Finance, accounting, or any other related field.
Experience: Experience of working in any Microfinance/financial Institution will be given preference
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: email@example.com,
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: 27th October, 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.