Monitoring Officer at BRAC: (Deadline 27 October 2021)
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from the National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular position.
Position: Monitoring Officer
Gender: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Job location: Out of Kigali
Gross salary range: As per Salary structure
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Monitoring Officer:
- To carry out branch reviews diligently and in accordance with the timelines in the unit’s action plan ensuring loans are issued to qualifying beneficiaries and loan repayments and savings deposits are properly recorded in their pass books
- Ensure that all loan documents both MF and SEP are properly executed and maintained at branch level;
- Provide effective monitoring feedbacks to BMs, AMs, and ensuring follow-up is done in order to ensure the issues are effectively closed.
- Provide at minimum, monthly compliance reporting status reports to the Monitoring and Compliance Manager or (more frequently as deemed necessary).
- Collaborate with and offer support to the branch network in relation to internal Compliance Issues. Provide necessary coaching to those employees with specific compliance reporting responsibilities
- Carry out or support investigations when possible non-compliance issues occur.
- Performance of any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Effective communication skills.
- Writing and reporting skills in English is mandatory
- Computer skills.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Management, or related discipline from a recognized institution.
Experience: Experiences of 2 years minimum working as Monitoring in any Microfinance/financial Institution will be given preference.
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational and professional qualification, years of experience, and notarized scan copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: email@example.com , Application deadline is 27th October 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.