Apply for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship Around the World. The deadline for this application is 15th October 2021.
The German Academic Exchange Service, or DAAD, was founded in 1925 and is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation. DAAD scholarship requirements aren’t too difficult to meet. Also, there is no upper age limit, although there may be a maximum time between finishing your Bachelors and taking up a DAAD grant. Those already in Germany can also apply, providing they have been resident for less than 15 months.
Are you a citizen of a developing country with a bachelor’s degree? Do you have the passion to advance your educational career are the postgraduate level? Then apply for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022.
Also, MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses with the mandate to support students from developing countries to pursue and achieve their educational goals.
To be eligible for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be from a developing country according to OECD DAC List and have not been living outside their home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- Also, possess at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above average results.
- Likewise, have received your last degree no more than six years before your application.
- Furthermore, possess at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Moreover, monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- Also, travel allowance
- Likewise, Mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC.
Applicants who are in applying for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022 are to complete their application before the deadline.