Deputy School Manager in Charge of Training at Rwanda TVET Board: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
• To prepare the elaboration of timetable;
• To supervise the activities of teaching and learning;
• To support teachers to acquire and look after teaching materials;
• To ensure the interim in the absence of the Headmaster;
• To prepare professional education training of the teachers.
• To promote Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities at school level.
Advanced Diploma in Engineering related fields with at least 1 year of teaching experience in TVET
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related field with at least 1 year of teaching experience in TVET
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.