Dialysis Center Manager at Africa Healthcare Network Rwanda LTD: (deadline 24 October 2021)
Dialysis Center Manager
Africa Healthcare Network (AHN) is building the first dialysis chain across East Africa, providing high-quality, life-saving dialysis at an affordable cost to both the local patient population and patients from neighbouring countries, which do not have centers of their own. AHN brings world-class technical expertise combined with developing world practical operating experience to a region in dire need of quality dialysis treatment. In North America, over 97% of patients requiring treatment for kidney disease receive care; in East Africa, less than 5% receive care. AHN’s goal is to increase access to high-quality care at a lower cost to patients, delivered through a sustainable business model. AHN is currently operating in Rwanda, Tanzania, and Kenya.
The purpose of the Center Manager role is to provide day-to-day operational direction of the dialysis unit, through coordinating activities in accordance with the set goals and objectives while ensuring sound return to the AHN.
- Handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center and act as the first point of contact for all the staff
- Handle patient scheduling, billing both insurances and private pay patients, and ensure payments as well as basic patient care.
- Coordinate functions between the Clinical and Non-Clinical teams
- Improve the occupancy level of inpatients by formulating sound marketing strategies
- Develop and support the implementation of sound diagnostic services and strategies
- Take inventory management and monitoring initiatives, update trackers and share with the senior team
- Be in charge of the front-office and supervise housekeeping tasks on a daily basis
- Assist patients to dialysis room and position patients on chair/bed at haemodialysis machine when required
- Explain dialysis procedure and operation of haemodialysis machine to patients before treatment to allay anxieties
- Monitor stock for expiration dates, quantity, consumption, etc.
- Prepare the Center Level expenses projections ready for financial considerations.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related Field.
- One year experience in a similar role will be a value added.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Able to collect, read and interpret data – assessing for errors, trends, etc.
- Passion for AHN’s Mission
Interested Candidates will be sending their CVs to HR@africahealthcarenetwork.com with the subject of:
Application for Center Manager Role, Rwanda (Candidates Names).
The deadline: 24th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.