Project Manager at Kivu Choice: (Deadline 24 October 2021)
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Kigali Rwanda
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Start date: Immediate
We are looking for a capable, dynamic, and ambitious Project Manager to come in and immediately make an impact on the organization. You will report to our Chief Executive Officer (CEO), working on a wide array of projects that need on-the-ground management from start to finish. You will be part of the founding team and you will play a pioneering role in launching what is expected to become one of the largest fish farms in Africa.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, business, construction management, or another technical field.
- 15+ years of experience in a hands-on project management role (construction industry is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with respect to cost/budget, scope, schedule, resources, managing vendors, overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting project performance.
- Has led construction projects worth over 10 million dollars in deployed capital
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture” while managing details of a project to ideal execution
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities
- Must be willing permanently relocate to rural Rwanda.
- Excels in a startup environment by staying organized, not being afraid to take initiative and willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- Proficiency in MS Project and Excel
- Coordinate with construction, finance, procurement, and farm operations to execute CapEx projects
- Oversee progress of multiple projects against goals, objectives, budgets, and timelines
- Be the go-to person for all things related to project execution: you will help the team stay organized and on the same page throughout each and every project’s lifecycle
- Track and publish construction schedules and budgets on a routine basis, delivering weekly project updates to management about the status of all ongoing projects
- Lead project meetings: set the agenda, guide the discussion, take notes, and follow up on action items
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
About Kivu Choice:
Kivu Choice will be the first international expansion of Victory Farms. Victory Farms is currently the largest fish farm in East Africa and the fastest growing fish farm in Sub-Saharan Africa. Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish farm on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Kivu Choice intends to replicate the business model that we have developed in Kenya to build a fully vertically integrated tilapia farm on Lake Kivu, incorporating all our best practices and lessons learned. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globle.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application by email: email@example.com not later than 24th October 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.