Director of Human Resources and Administration at RUBAVU DISTRICT: (Deadline 23 September 2021)
– Coordinate the planning and budgeting, resource mobilisation, activity implementation and activity performance reporting of the Unit, supervise all staff therein and act as custodian of knowledge management practices within the District;
– Coordinate the recruitment process of the District staff and maintain an updated Organizational Structure, Job Description, Job Classification, Salary Structure and Personnel Management;
– Coordinate employee Performance Evaluation, supervise the compliance of human resource management practices in the District with applicable policy, laws, rules and regulations and advise accordingly;
– Develop and implement, in collaboration with heads of departments, the District Capacity Building Plan;
– Supervise all aspects of Contract Administration and coordinate the Logistics and proper management of assets of District;
– Serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee and advise the institution on any matter pertaining to human resources, administration and logistics management.
Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Master’s Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Sciences
Master’s Degree in Public Administration
Master’s Degree in Administrative Sciences
Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
Bachelors Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Knowledge in conflict management
Problem solving skills
Time management skills
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English. Knowledge of French will be an added advantage
Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices
High analytical Skills
Team working Skills
Deep knowledge of Rwandan public service and labour law
Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures
Knowledge of the regulations applying to payroll procedures
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.