Human Resources and Salaries Officer at RUBAVU DISTRICT: (Deadline 23 September 2021)
Process and follow up on timely recruitment and appointment of staff and arrange induction courses for newly appointed ones;
– Prepare guidelines and template, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, for staff performance appraisal and manage staff carreer development;
– Maintain staff database on a regular basis, keep and update their records regarding leave, social security, health insurance, and other benefits they are entitled to;
– Prepare and manage payrolls of District, Health Facilities and Teaching Staff with their withholds;
– Elaborate and keep updated Human Resource Management Procedure Manuals and Code of Conduct and regularly update data on the organizational structure;
– Develop measures of Staff Welfare and arrange intra-organizational conflict management and general counselling services intended for staff as per their needs/consent;
– Carry out, in close collaboration with heads of department, staff training needs assessment, elaborate capacity building plans, monitor their implementation and advise on career development path.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Sciences
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Judgement and decision-making skills
Knowledge in conflict management
Fluency in English, Kinyarwanda and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
– Analytical skills
Problem solving skills
Time management skills
Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
Complex Problem Solving Skills
Judgment and Decision Making Skills
Team working Skills
Deep knowledge of Rwandan public service and labour law
Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures
Knowledge of the regulations applying to payroll procedures
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.