Edinburgh Napier University UK 2021 European Union Undergraduate Scholarship
European Union Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Edinburgh Napier University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Eligible EU countries.
The Edinburgh Napier University has initiated European Union Undergraduate Scholarship 2021. This scholarship is available for self-funding students domiciled in the EU starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2021.
About Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier we nurture talent and create knowledge that shapes communities all around the world. Our innovative research provides solutions to society’s challenges, our graduates leave ready for the workplace, and we have wide-ranging links with employers and business.
Edinburgh Napier University Bachelors
- OrganisationEdinburgh Napier University
- Country to studyUnited Kingdom
- School to studyEdinburgh Napier University
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNot Specified
Aim and Benefits of Edinburgh Napier University Bachelors
Successful undergraduate applicants of the European Union Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 will receive a scholarship award of £3,000 for year one of their course.
Requirements for Edinburgh Napier University Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants must be self-funding the course.
- Applicants must be studying a full-time degree with us (students studying part-time are not eligible).
- Applicants must be holding an offer to study a bachelors course in September 2021 and January 2022.
- Applicants must be domiciled and ordinarily resident in one of the following EU countries( mentioned in the list) at the time of application.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Edinburgh Napier University Bachelors
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you meet the eligibility criteria detailed above
- you have made your £3,500 deposit payment towards your fees.
How to Apply
There is no additional application process for this scholarship.