Front Desk Officer at at Broadband Systems Corporation Ltd: (Deadline 8 October 2021)
Broadband Systems Corporation, PLC (“BSC”) is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on broadband connectivity.
BSC is looking for qualified and competent candidates to fill the position of Front Desk Officer.
FRONT DESK OFFICER
The incumbent reports to the HR &Administration Manager. Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages to appropriate personnel
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passed when required.
- Updates appointment calendars.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail; maintains and routes publications.
- Assist other employees in handling work overflow.
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Hospitality, Literature, Office Management, and other related fields.
- At least two years working as a front desk; customer care, or marketing officer in private sector
- Communications and Teamwork: Proven ability to write in a clear and concise manner and effective oral communication skills.
Client Orientation: Ability to identify clients’ needs and appropriate solutions; ability to establish and maintain productive partnerships with clients; A polite and courteous manner regardless of the situation; the ability to deal calmly with difficult customers or visitors
- Teamwork: Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to lead and gain the assistance and cooperation of others in a team endeavour.
- Technical Competency: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures,
Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications; Knowledge of client service principles and practices
- Language proficiency: Ability to speak fluently English, French, and Kinyarwanda.
- A smart, neat appearance
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their letters of application accompanied with their Curriculum Vitae, copy of Degree(s) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Broadband Systems Corporation, PLC. to email@example.com; (note that the certified documents will be required during interview)
The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on 8th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 29/09/2021
Mr. Christian Muhirwa
Chief Executive Officer
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.