Executive Assistant at Broadband Systems Corporation Ltd: (Deadline 8 October 2021)
POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
Broadband Systems Corporation, is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on broadband connectivity.
In order to carry out its operations efficiently, BSC is looking for qualified and competent candidates to fill the position of Executive Secretary to the Chief Executive Officer.
Role: The Executive Assistant performs and coordinates a variety and range of administrative tasks and assistance in support of the Chief Executive Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the CEO in delivering the company’s overall strategic objectives
- Maintain a calendar of the CEO’s activities, meetings, and various events; including coordinating room set up and preparation of agenda.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the CEO’s meetings and any other relevant meeting
- To follow up on action points from the meetings on behalf of the CEO
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in the follow-up and completion of departmental work plans.
- Manage correspondences, and various documentation and presentation material, of a technical or confidential nature,
- Design, establish, organize and maintain various administrative, reference, and follow-up file system(s).
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Administration or in any other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Good business writing and presentation skills and verbal communication skills in English;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms. Ability to learn new software
- Delivery focused, pragmatic, able to multi-task and get things done in a fast-paced environment;
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their letters of application accompanied with their Curriculum Vitae, copy of Degree(s) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Broadband Systems Corporation, PLC. to email@example.com; (note that the certified documents will be required during interview)
The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on 8th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 29/09/2021
Mr. Christian Muhirwa
Chief Executive Officer
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.